Finance Manager – Fiji Dairy Pte Limited
- CJ Patel
- Nabua, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Fiji Dairy Pte Limited manufactures a range of dairy products including UHT milk, powdered milk, butter, yogurt, cheese, fresh and sour cream, and various other flavored dairy products. In addition, Fiji Dairy Pte Limited is actively involved in establishing and promoting ‘best-practice’ dairy farms to help local farmers get better yield and better-quality milk.
Fiji Dairy Pte Limited is seeking to recruit an experiences and results-oriented, self-driven individual for the position of Finance Manager to be based at our Head Office, Cunningham Road, Nabua.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Finance Manager will be responsible for leading and managing daily finance functions including providing oversight on accounts payable and receivable, inventory stock take and reconciliations, general ledger and payroll processing at Fiji Dairy Pte Limited (FDL). Other key accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Preparing management reports within the requisite deadlines and responsible for budgeting, forecasting and financial modelling activities
- Managing all monthly, quarterly and year end closing and financial reporting to corporate, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Identifying and executing appropriate strategies for overall cash management, including cashflow forecasting and liaising with corporate to ensure adequate cash resources are available, managing overall working capital.
- Working closely with all stakeholders, providing reporting and detailed analysis and financial information to support key business decisions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and legal and statutory obligations together with those required by Corporate
- Driving operational efficiencies by identifying and implementing systems and process enhancements that create improved internal controls and operational improvements.
- Coordinating with external auditors for preparation of requisite audited financial statements
- Building strong working relationships with external parties including Fiji dairy cooperative stakeholders to drive process, productivity and continual improvement initiatives to support business and local dairy farms
- Analyzing accounts and investigating variances as required and providing technical financial advice and recommendation on opportunities to executive team to improve profitability
- Participating in and be involved in ERP and other systems implementation and upgrades
- Working with internal audit and risk team to monitor internal controls and mitigate risks to the company.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Finance Manager or similar capacity
- Experience or working knowledge of manufacturing sector and ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in management reporting including variance and financial analysis/KPIs and product costing
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills with attention to detail
- Working knowledge and experience in business planning and financial modelling
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
An attractive remuneration package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Job Application Details How to apply: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply via below link: https://app.hrmonise.com/job/2038/fiji-dairy-limited/finance-manager