JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Pacific Batteries Pte Limited, is a subsidiary of CJ Patel and Company Pte Limited specialized in Design, Development, Manufacturing, Lead recycle and Marketing of lead-acid Batteries for Automotive, Marine, Deep Cycle, Golf cart, Traction and VRLA (Solar, UPS, Telecom) Application. We are seeking to appoint a suitability qualified and experienced Finance Manager to be based in Suva, Fiji.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for management of finance functions at Pacific Batteries Pte Limited (PBPL). This is a collaborative role and requires working closely with senior managers and multiple operating departments to provide monitoring, analysis and reporting to support future planning and decision making.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts including timely and accurate financial statements and annual reports
- Management of monthly financial and Board reporting
- Oversight of end of year financial functions, including KPI reporting and variance analysis
- Manage and oversee AR, AP, General Ledger
- Preparation of costing models across services
- Prepare and support internal and external audit process
- Maintenance and documentation of accounting procedures & policies
- Identifying areas to improve business efficiencies and reduce costs, reviewing rates and charges
- Proving leadership including mentoring and staff development
- Working closely with Executive Leadership team to deliver reports, analysis findings, potential risk areas and forecast opportunities
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Finance Manager or same capacity.
- Must have working knowledge and experience within manufacturing sector and ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in management reporting including variance and financial analysis/KPIs and product costing.
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills with attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Job Application Details How to apply: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply via below link: https://app.hrmonise.com/job/2091/pacific-batteries/finance-manager Applications close on 6th August 2022.