View more 1 year ago
Finance Officer – Revenue
- Aspen Medical
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Aspen Medical is seeking candidates for the position of Finance Officer – Revenue. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for robust control and accountability of revenue, revenue verification, reconciling revenue collections with the general ledger and banking.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Liaise with chargeable patients, including eligible private patients and overseas patients in relation to private patients and other applicable billing arrangements.
- Assist in identifying and implementing initiatives to increase chargeable patient revenue in appropriate and cost-effective ways.
- Reconciling daily revenue collected against deposits made.
- Reviewing invoice for O&M charges to Government.
- Assist in developing and providing continuous quality improvement for financial policies and procedures, systems, processes and documentation.
- Follow up on credit customers for payments.
- Performing monthly revenue reconciliations.
- Accurate record-keeping of invoices and receipts.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Any other duties assigned by the Financial Controller.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting and Financial Management
- At least three years relevant experience
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimum supervision
- Possess strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Ability to work extra hours when required
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational ability
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high work standards under pressure
Accountant, Accounting Jobs (Other)
- Job Application Details Contact Information For any queries on the position, please email us via [email protected] We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. We actively encourage applications from individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.