Finance Officer – Payables
- Aspen Medical
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Aspen Medical is seeking enthusiastic candidates for the position of Finance Officer – Payables. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payments and overall creditor management.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Processing of all local and overseas payments and arranging to send funds by taking TT to the bank for processing.
- Ensure that all creditor’s invoices are checked against the processing LPO before payments are processed.
- Posting of creditor invoices in the system.
- Correctly GL Coding of expenses.
- Complete creditor’s reconciliation monthly.
- Process open LPO reconciliation monthly.
- Reconciliation of accruals and journal postings (LPO & Expenses).
- Process creditor’s payments on time.
- Maintaining petty cash float with Finance.
- Filing of all payment vouchers with receipt copies attached.
- Attending to supplier enquiries and resolving any disputes.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Any other duties assigned by the Financial Controller.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting and Financial Management
- At least three years relevant experience
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimum supervision
- Possess strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Ability to work extra hours when required
- Demonstrated analytical and organisational ability
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high work standards under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the Health Industry and prior experience of working with Oracle systems is desirable
Accounts Officers / Clerks, Accounts Payable (Creditors)
- Job Application Details Contact Information For any queries on the position, please email us via [email protected] We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. We actively encourage applications from individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds and applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply.