- Australia Pacific Training Coalition
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Based at the Regional Head Office in Suva
The APTC has country offices established in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste (since July 2021). The Country Offices are supported by a range of services provided from a Regional Head Office (RHO) located in Suva, Fiji.
The APTC is implemented by TAFE Queensland (RTO 0275) on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
The Finance Officer will undertake the coordination and processing of finance activities for the APTC Regional Head Office (Australia Business Unit). The position will also assist with month end activities including reconciliations and period end processing. This position will work closely with both the Assistant Manager Finance and Manager Finance (Pacific).
To be considered for this position, you must possess;
- Preferably degree or diploma level qualification Accounting or higher in related field or post-secondary qualification and demonstrated experience in related field
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Excel at an intermediate or advanced level and ability to use other Microsoft Office programs such as Word, PowerPoint and Outlook at an intermediate level; and work within a finance team using a finance software package is essential.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement in the application of finance policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to work as part of a small and dedicated team spread across different geographical locations.
- Experience in solving problems associated with decentralised finance systems and processing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small and dedicated team, as well as across multiple sites
Contract duration: Until 30th June 2023
Remuneration – FJ$36,373 per annum, inclusive of 10% superannuation.
- Job Application Details How to Apply: To apply for this role, please ensure you: Address all the Key Selection Criteria questions available in the online application form. Upload your updated resume which includes the contact details for two (2) referees. To start an application, click on the 'apply' button below All applications must be submitted online. Please do not email applications. For any enquiry relating to this role, please email [email protected] APTC is an equal opportunity employer; fostering a fair, safe and socially inclusive environment, embracing all forms of diversity. APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.