- Mana Island Resort & Spa
- Nadi Airport, Nadi, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensure that highest level of quality service is maintained and managed according to the Resort Accounting policy and procedures
- Knowledge of finance intemal control system
- Knowledge of disbursement and accounts payable
- Knowledge of Cash receipts, Basic knowledge of accounting, Opera software and macros POS
- Be able to prepare daily and monthly financial report
- Plan, directs and control the Accounting functions with strategic implementation and accurate accounting management is maintained within guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Great team player
- Reliable, a good listener and be able to work under pressure
- Minimum qualification with Certificate in banking & finance management, business Accounting.
- Capable to demonstrate commitment to excellence in customer service with strong desire to maintain high standards.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role. Any international hotel experience will be an added advantage.
1. Successful applicant will be required to produce medical report from a registered Medical practitioner and police clearance. All Applicants must be fully vaccinated.
2. Interested applicants should send in their application, recent detailed curriculum vitae with transcript and reference letter from recent employer and three referees
3. An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Job Application Details Applications should reach the following address, and successful applicants will be advised on date and venue of interview. Human Resources Manager Mana Island Resort & Spa-Fiji Private Mail Bag Nadi Airport