- Leve 3 Vinod Patel Building 10 Stewart Street Suva
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Greymouse is the pioneer and reputable BPO operating in Fiji and Philippines
We deliver Managed IT services and Virtual Assistants in various business processes and Co-location facilities to the world, 24×7.
We are dedicated to providing professional managed services and project delivery for our clients. We are committed to customer service, technology and to building a community of liked minded individuals. Our client is on a journey to provide support to the Finance team in the preparation and processing of a wide range of accounting and administrative activities including accruals, prepayments, provisions, BAS, IAS, reconciliations, payroll, banking, and associated reporting (month-end/quarter-end) to ensure the timely and efficient provision of financial services to the organisation.
Assist in the collation, recognition and reconciliation of overhead accruals and prepayments across the group entities
- Assist in the collation, review, recognition and reconciliation of applicable provisions including doubtful debts, holdbacks, annual leave and long service leave across the group entities
- Assist in the revenue recognition review process including the reconciliation of revenue deferrals, WIP and Milestone billing for all group entities
- Assist in the preparation of the inter-company recharges and parent accounting entries for all group entities
- Assist in the preparation of the balance sheet reconciliations and applicable review for all group entities
- Take ownership of the Inventory, Tangible Assets and Intangible Assets management, associated provisions, depreciation and amortisation across the group entities
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly/quarterly BAS and IAS returns and payments for all applicable group entities
- Assist in the processing of the monthly Payroll journals
- Assist in the collation and review of all monthly accounting journals
- Solid understanding of core accounting principles and applicable accounting standards (IFRS, A-IFRS)
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy including computerised accounting packages and MS Office products
- Energetic and Self-motivated being able to work autonomously and in a team-based environment
- High level of adaptability/flexibility coupled with a keenness to learn
Commitment to excellence, innovation and continuous improvement
Tertiary qualification in Accounting and Finance or related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience working in finance and administration roles, ideally with some experience / exposure to Australian or New Zealander co-workers or customers.
- Have some experience and knowledge in performing general accounting roles other than audits.
- Knowledge and the use of Xero Accounting System, Microsoft Excel.
- Job Application Details This is truly a unique opportunity that Greymouse is offering to YOU in Suva Fiji. If you want to be part of something BIG send your updated CVs to [email protected] We are keen to have you on board and together deliver the service to the client.