Food & Beverage Service Manager
- Grand Pacific Hotel Suva
- Victoria Parade, Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Your day to day
As F&B Services Manager, you’ll lead and direct food & beverage operations of our restaurant, bars, and MICE. In doing so, you will work collaboratively with the Hotel Services Manager to provide leadership, organization, and direction to the entire Food & Beverage Services Team to enable a luxury guest experience to be delivered. You will be experienced in the luxury hospitality sector and proficient across all functions of the operation, while having the ability to think strategically and effectively to achieve departmental goals and KPIs.
This is the top food and beverage management job in a large, luxury city hotel. The role supervises a large number of employees in multiple major food and beverage outlets and banquet and convention facilities. Oversees multiple managers and supervisors.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who know how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high level of service excellence to Grand Pacific Hotel’s valued guests. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience – ideally, you’ll have spent at least three years in a managerial food & beverage position in a luxury, 5-star environment; supervising a large number of employees in multiple major food and beverage outlets, banquet and meeting facilities. Oversee multiple managers and supervisors. Problem-solving skills – be able to handle guest issues efficiently and effectively. This includes clear communication, accountability, prompt resolution.
- Be literate and tech-savvy – you will be required to be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility – nights, weekends and holiday shifts are all part of the role.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team. You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further! Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too!
- Job Application Details How to apply ? Click on https://myjobsfiji.com/job/25047/food-beverage-service-manager/ and submit your CV and application letter online. Tips on how to upload CV : https://myjobsfiji.com/blog/uploading-cvs/