Forklift Driver – High Reach
- Golden Manufacturers
- Valelevu Road, Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Golden Manufacturers Pte Limited (GML) is the leading manufacturer and exporter of corrugated cardboard packaging with excellent prospects for future growth. We are looking for an experienced skilled candidate with excellent attention to detail for the position of High-Reach Forklift Driver. The candidate is responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, among other duties. The operator will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Requirements & Qualifications
- High School diploma
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Vaid driver’s license
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Methodical approach
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a drug screen.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Covid -19 vaccine card (Double vaccinated)
- Job Application Details How to Apply: - If you meet the above requirements then please submit your application letter, a detailed resume, relevant documents including passport-sized photo, and 3 professional referees with the subject Forklift Driver to [email protected] OR hand-delivered to Labels Reception.