JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
These positions will be based at the Frozen Goods site in Shalimar Street, Samabula reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor.
The nature of the role includes:
· Controlling and monitoring the movement of stock which includes receiving, moving, checking and storing of incoming and outgoing goods.
· Stacking and rotation of pallets as per FIFO requirements.
· Accurate recording and distribution of finished goods.
· Loading trucks and containers to be dispatched within the expected timeframe.
· Ensuring all inventory processes, procedures and documentation is completed in accordance with Goodman Fielder best practices and policies.
Key skills and attributes required:
· A valid group 2 and 9 licence with no demerit points.
· Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights in order to load and unload stock.
· Ability to work shifts in cold temperatures.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Job Application Details HOW TO APPLY If this position appeals to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager and vaccination card to [email protected] with the email subject as the “Position Title”. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted. Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 19th August 2022.