JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
KR Latchans Group (KRL) is a distinctive company that values its people and their careers. Our aim is to make a positive difference in our community and help our people excel.
We are growing our team and have an opportunity for a Graduate Accountant. We are proud to provide this opportunity to join an environment that we believe will inspire, challenge and support you.
As a successful candidate, you are focused on delivering outcomes on a range of financial matters throughout KRL. Reporting to the Admin & Finance Manager, you will also assist in the development and implementation of more strategic projects and solutions to continually refine and improve both our internal processes and business outcomes. You are a key contributor to our Admin & Finance team and can demonstrate influence across the broader businesses in KRL.
Talent factor – you are:
· Passionate about providing business support and being solutions focused
· Organised, love working at pace, managing multiple tasks, processes and people
· Commercially minded and always focused on delivering results
· Interested in working with technology and constantly looking for better ways to leverage new technologies.
· Undergraduate qualification in a related accounting, business or finance discipline
· Ideally some form of experience in a similar role
· Demonstrated intermediate software skills in Word and Excel
· Experience with Xero Accounting software is an advantage.
At KRL, we aspire for our team members to be part of something special. Our aim is to make an impact in our community and help our people grow. We value our people to experience a place where our people are at the heart of everything we do.
- Job Application Details How to apply? Please email your application, including CV and covering letter explaining why you would be best suited for this role to [email protected]. Applications close on 31 July 2022.