Graduate Finance Officer
- Datec Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Datec (Fiji) Pte Limited is a subsidiary of Vodafone Fiji (Pte) Limited and specialises in the supply & integration of ICT products and services throughout Fiji and the South Pacific region. We are looking for suitably qualified and/or experienced personnel for the following job roles based at our Head Office in Suva.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures. This include being familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. He/she should demonstrate interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
To be considered for this position, you will need to:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, or similar.
- Have a good GPA.
- Be a self-starter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Job Application Details Email your current Resume, copy of transcripts/qualifications, names of three current referees with a typed Application letter to [email protected] with mention of the position you applying for, in the subject.