- Goodman Fielder
- Across the Business
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The Goodman Fielder Graduate Program runs for 24 months, and you will be supported every step of the way as you explore and learn about our business. You will gain valuable on-the-job experience, exposure and training across different functions and locations, which will give you true insight into how a large manufacturing company like Goodman Fielder works. At the end of the program, you will have a thorough understanding of the end-to-end operations of our business and how our functions work together to make everyday food better for everyone!
Why Join the Goodman Fielder Graduate Program?
- You will join one of the largest international organisations in Fiji.
- You will have a structured but flexible roadmap for the program with a senior leader as your mentor to ensure a meaningful learning journey across the program.
- Before you start your first project, you will take a journey through our business to understand end-to-end operations. This will include time with senior leaders and time working at our local sites.
- You will then work on two – three meaningful projects across different functions within the 24 months. For each project, you will have the support of a manager and a mentor.
- You will also have regular training and development days to build your people and technical capabilities.
- You will be offered a permanent role at the end of the program.
- You will have graduated recently (within the last year) with a bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Food Technology, Animal Husbandry or Chemistry.
- An average of a “B+ grade” or higher (preferred).
- An engaging personality with a “can do attitude”.
- Naturally curious, flexible, and resilient and have an appetite to learn and develop.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient user of MS Excel and be results driven.
- A valid group 2 driving licence would also be an advantage
- Job Application Details How to apply If this opportunity appeals to you then click https://myjobsfiji.com/job/25020/graduate/ and send us your cover letter and CV today! (YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED) Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.