Graduate Trainee Program (Mechanical)
- Golden Manufacturers
- Nasinu, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Golden Manufacturers Pte Limited (GML) is a leading manufacturer and exporter of corrugated cardboard packaging and labels in the South Pacific with excellent prospects for future growth. GML has state of the art assets and equipment to meet the demands of all types of packaging and labelling. Golden’s Recycling Division is recruiting suitable candidates for Machine Operator under the Graduate Trainee Programs.
We will offer:
1.Training and practical experience in plant operations and prepare you to take up the positions of Machine Operator.
2. The program will train you in all aspects of the job from basic skills to more technical aspects producing a variety of packaging products.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Prefer recent graduate from certificate to degree level in mechanical, electrical or other engineering fields.
- Apprentice graduate from a recognized learning institute would be an added advantage.
- Desire to learn and progress (based on performance management).
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Must have good communication, reporting and computing skills.
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Job Application Details How to Apply: If you are seeking a solid start to career progression, then please submit your application to [email protected] OR login: myjobfiji website and apply on the GML page. A cover letter outlining your responses to the key selection criteria listed above. Updated resume. A copy of your academic record. A resume including the names and contact details of 3 referees. For more details, please call on (+679) 3391522 and talk to HR team! GML employees are also welcome to apply.