Graphic Designing & Creative Production
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, Sanasana, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
What is the job?
Are you a creative graphic designer, with a passion for photography and videography applied to marketing campaigns?
Embrace this unique opportunity to combine it all in a truly creative role applied to Hotels, Tourism and Travel. Join the marketing team in the Sales & Marketing Department covering high end luxury & lifestyle brand at the award-winning InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa on Natadola Bay, Fiji.
Your day to day
- Designing artwork and other creative assets to deliver regional, national and local marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining, refreshing and creating visual assets for websites, online travel agencies and other digital channels.
- Implementing photoshoots and videoshoots – covering talents, indoor/outdoor spaces and b-roll production.
- Creating, sourcing and editing imagery for digital and traditional advertising, social media and eDMs, including still images, animated GIFs and short videos.
- Designing and managing website graphics, banners and other graphics that inspire and influence consumer behaviour and choice.
- Acting as a brand champion for assigned hotels, supporting all departments to ensure that all facets of the products and services are in line with established brand standards.
What we need from you
- 2+ years graphic design experience, across both still image and video/animations.
- Advanced skills in tools such as: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other photo/video management programmes.
- Experience in creating design elements for marketing campaigns, on both traditional and digital media.
- Experience in applied photography / videography for marketing imagery and campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability of creative thinking and problem solving.
- Understanding of brand identity and strategies.
- Effective and/or persuasive verbal and written communication skills, establishing a good relationship with multiple stakeholders in the business.
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through to implementation
- A “let’s get it done” attitude, focused on our guests and IHG’s True Hospitality
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including;
- Paid birthday leave;
- Enhanced parental leave;
- Flexible work options;
- Proactive health days;
- Free meals whilst on duty;
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further. Other benefits that you will receive during each shift include free duty meals and uniform provided and laundered.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
- Job Application Details Email your applications to [email protected]