Raffe Hotels & Resorts property portfolio includes Fiji Gateway Hotel, Plantation Island Resort and Lomani Island Resort. Offering a range of premium accommodation choices for all travellers.
Nestled in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands, on Malolo Lailai, offering an authentic island experience, Plantation Island Resort is a popular & iconic three-star affordable resort, perfect for families, couples, and groups. Lomani Island Resort is a boutique four-star adult only resort, also located on Malalolo Lailai. Fiji Gateway Hotel [formerly Raffles Gateway Hotel] is conveniently located across the road from Nadi International Airport, providing quality accommodation for travelling tourists, corporate clients, and local families.
GROUP DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
This role is based in Nadi (Fiji Islands) with travels to Malololailai Island (in the Mamanuca Islands) as well as international travels where needed, the successful candidate must have:
- A strategic approach to developing sales plans that deliver long term business growth.
- A business wide view of revenue optimisation, supported by a solid understanding of hotel & resort operations
- An innovative approach to developing marketing strategies that strengthen individual property brands
- A speed-to-market mindset that ensures ongoing competitive advantage
- Leadership qualities that include collaboration and influences great outcome through others.
- Ability to create an effective interface between group sales & marketing functions and resort operations
Position Specification for the successful candidate;
- Pacific Resort and/or Hotel Sales & Marketing experience will be strongly preferred,
- Minimum 5-8 years in Senior Leadership role in Sales & Marketing in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry would be most advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in budget preparation, sales strategy, marketing campaigns & revenue management
- An established working relationship of networks within the travel industry including wholesale, retail, airlines, and tourism bodies would be desirable.
Raffe Hotels and Resorts has a strong culture and values framework to ensure you are part of a respectful and professional team.
Job Application Details
If you are fully vaccinated for covid-19 by 01 November and ready to kick-start (or recommence) your career with us, then you are eligible to apply, and we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV outlining your experiences in the respective role to:
[email protected] OR apply via our career's website: https://raffehotels.com/careers
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji