JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Tokoriki Island Resort, a luxury adults-only boutique resort located in the Mamanuca Group of islands, (voted the #1 Hotel / Resort in both Fiji & the
South Pacific, by Trip Advisor) is seeking energetic, self-motivated and talented industry professionals.
- Must have proven Resort/Hotel experience within a similar role, in a luxury hotel/resort. (min. 3 years)
- Tertiary education or management qualifications
- Ability to create fun-filled memorable guest experiences cater to all guests needs
- Enthusiastic, logical, energetic with excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong potential to take on a Duty Manager role and represent Management
- Fully computer literate and experience in Front Office operations
- Excellent understanding & use of English both written & in communication
- High degree of personal grooming & interpersonal skills
Live-on Island position will be discussed in detail during interview. In return fou will be rewarded with an excellent career opportunity, remuneration package, great working conditions, on-site accommodation, meals, 24 days-on and 5 days off, and complimentary boat transfers.
Guest Services, Reservations Agent
- Job Application Details Applications with one passport size photo and your detailed CV including referees, copies of references, evidence of qualifications and experience, with telephone contact should be emailed, faxed or forwarded to the following address Robert Ring General Manager Tokoriki island Resort PO Box 10547 Nadi Airport Email: [email protected] Fax: 666 5295