Guest Relations Specialist
- NAVINI ISLAND RESORT
- Navini Island Resort, Navini Island, Solevu, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The Guest Relations Specialist will provide high quality service to our Resort guests and anticipate their needs to ensure overall comfort and satisfaction of their stay.
This is a vital position with most of our business being transacted directly with guests.
- Selling the property and providing information to prospective guests
- Capture sales from incoming calls
- Interpret and competently respond to correspondences
- Coordinate details of each reservation
- Handle in-house queries and boutique sales
- Provide accurate accounting
- Deal with a variety of variables to provide solutions
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a position requiring communication and customer service skills
- Have a passion for service and hospitality
- Have a high sense of responsibility and confidence
- Good organisational skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to learn
- Have excellent phone skills
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable with computer systems and have data analysis skills
- Be able to use basic accounting functions accurately
- Be willing to work flexible times
- Work well independently and with others
- Be physically fit
All positions offer competitive starting salaries, island based with accommodation and meals provided. Days off arrangements are flexible.
- Job Application Details All applications treated in confidence. Please email your CV, copies of qualification, references, passport size photo, vaccination card and personal details to: [email protected]. Successful persons will be required to produce a police clearance.