- CJ Patel
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies operating across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution, and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products and significant exports to a number of countries.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Handyman to be based in our Head Office in Lami.
Reporting to the Manager Properties involved in a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Carry out assigned construction and repair works within given timeframe and ensure all maintenance requests are attended to
- Ensure regular maintenance materials are in stock all the time.
- Maintain tools, machinery and equipment register at the maintenance workshop
- Ensure tools and materials dispatched are received and properly recorded in register
- Attend to other maintenance related duties as assigned by Manager Properties
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry or Joinery with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Flexible with working hours and available to work weekends
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to safely use common power and hand tools
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving
This role presents itself as a great opportunity for a talented and experienced professional to make their mark with the Group. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a great team environment, and the opportunity to grow within the Group.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confident.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details How to apply: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application and detailed CV with subject references : [email protected] or post to the Group Human Resources Manager, P.O.Box 165, Suva.