Handyman/Tradesman (MHCC Complex)
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
- Thomson Street, Suva, Fiji
Full time Other
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited has immediate vacancies for MHCC. MHCC is a modern multi-storey complex mall, entertains variety of shopping options at one meeting point. We are seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the below role to join our Team.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience as a maintenance carpenter/ handyman or trades person with maturity and ability to carry out general maintenance on commercial property.
- Advance skills in carpentry, joinery, painting, plumbing, tiling and Gib work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general maintenance.
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Plumbing will be an added advantage.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Reliable and efficient person.
- Must be good with tools and have an eye for detail.
- Be a team player and be willing to work odd hours.
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
- Job Application Details If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on "Apply Now" or emailed to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.