Health, Safety & Facilities Coordinator
- Coca Cola Amatil Fiji
- Lautoka, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Responsibilities and duties
- Implementation of the internal Safety and Facilities compliance audit schedule.
- Maintenance of the OHS management system
- Coordinate OHS statutory and surveillance programs.
- Provide OHS training, coaching and support to staff and stakeholders including assisting with/ conducting risk assessments
- Coordinate hazard & incident reporting and timely closeouts.
- Coordinate all routine and non-routine building maintenance improvements as necessary including working with staff and external contractors and suppliers.
- Implementation of the facilities maintenance schedule
- Responsible for Groundsman, Handyman and Housekeeping team
Qualifications and experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Diploma/Degree in Health & Safety or in a related discipline is preferred but not essential.
- 2 – 3 years of experience, ideally in a Health & Safety or buildings/facilities environment.
- Good understanding of the ISO 45001 standard
- Knowledge of Fiji’s Health & Safety at work Act and its ancillary regulations.
- Sound computer literacy with word processing and spreadsheets.
- Strong communication skills and Excellent oral, written and interpersonal l skills.
- Be an effective Team Leader and Team Member
- A valid driver’s license will be ideal.
- Job Application Details Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below Human Resources Manager Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Ltd Private Mail Bag LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs