View more 12 months ago
- Golden Manufacturers
- Nasinu, Fiji
Full time Human Resources Manufacturing Purchasing-Procurement
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Golden Manufacturers Pte Limited (GML) is a leading manufacturer and exporter of packaging materials. An exciting and challenging opportunity now exists for a well-qualified and experienced individual to join Golden Manufacturing Limited as its HR Manager.
The primary responsibilities will include: –
The HR Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Undertaking induction training for new employees.
- Undertaking disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary.
- Managing and maintaining personnel files and employee information.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs and liaise with external bodies as required.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Maintain employee attendance records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Nurture positive environment.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Any other duties assigned by Management
To be considered for this role, you MUST have the following: –
- Degree in HRM & Employment Relations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Senior HR Role preferably in Manufacturing Industry
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment laws and employer best practise.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritise, meeting deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Highly fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
An attractive salary package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Human Resources Officer/Clerk, Human Resources Manager /Director, Human Resources & Recruitment (Assistant), Human Resources Training & Development, Purchasing, Procurement & Stores
- Job Application Details How to Apply: If you have the qualification, experience and necessary skills then please submit your application letter with: A detailed Resumé, Relevant documents including a passport sized photo, 3 professional referees. Reference to ‘GML-HR Manager’ to [email protected] OR login: myjobsfiji website and apply on GML page. For more information on key responsibility(s), please call us on Telephone Number: 3391522.