View more 7 months ago
- Bred Bank
- Suva, Fij
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Become part of BRED Bank (Fiji) Pte Led, subsidiary of the 2™ largest banking group in France, serving more than 31.2 million customers. employing more than 100,000 people worldwide, and counting 9 million cooperative shareholders.
This is a full time position which will be based at our Head Office in Suva and will report to the Head of HR & Training.
- Perform daily Human Resources and Training administrative activities including payroll and relieving of Head Office reception.
- Assist in implementation and execution of Human Resources (HR) objectives.
- Be actively involved in day to day HR operations including recruitment activities.
- Maintain employee records according to the policy and legal requirements both, on the HR system and physical files.
- Answering general HR queries and providing information/advice to employees as the first point of contact.
- Ensuring the operational and day to day HR requirements of the business are properly met.
- Interpreting and communicating Industria! Relations (IR) and HR principles, policies, and procedures to work practices.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work under general direction to achieve high quality results by taking shared responsibility for setting priorities, organising workloads, and meeting prescribed or self-imposed deadlines in a team environment.
- Experience in HR database management and Payroll processing with understating of Pay global system.
- Demonstrated ability to always maintain confidentiality.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and organizing skills with ability to deliver on strict deadlines.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with strong initiatives.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Job Application Details Apply to: Human Resources and Training, BRED Bank (Fiji) Pte Ltd, Private Mail Bag, Suva, Fiji. Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.