JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the role of Human Resources Manager. The role reports to Chief Executive Officer – Fiji and is based in Nabua.
As the Human Resources Manager you are expected to support the Chief Executive Officer and work closely with the Regional Head of HR in delivering the HR agenda within the market working closely whilst supporting our employee requirements in a professional, effective, accurate, timely and efficient manner
- Update, maintain accurate data into HRIS System and all record keeping for starters, leavers, position change, depending on the nature of profile changes, employee benefits and leave management.
- Manage recruitment & selection process to ensure that all correspondence to applicants are prompt and of a timely manner. Source high potential applicants using various means including networking, LinkedIn, referrals and other mediums that are credible;
- Lead, manage and facilitate employee onboarding and off boarding process (end to end recruitment, selection and exit process);
- Prepare and submit monthly HR reports (Board, Head Count, Market Review, Leave Lability, etc.);
- Facilitate annual OPEX review with HODs, Financial Controller and CEO;
- Facilitate annual Goal entries and Performance Reviews by tracking the Goal Entries and Performance Review process and assisting the Head of HR/CEO in administering the completion of DPR process in line with bonus policy;
- Prepare and submit payroll advice on a fortnightly basis;
- Lead and manage Disciplinary and Grievance Management matters on an immediate basis using documented procedures to ensure that they are logged appropriately and discussed with Head of HR.
- Facilitate and succession planning for SMT and other critical roles focusing on individual development plans for successors;
- Ensure HR systems and personal files are always in Internal and External Audit ready state to ensure compliance;
- Monitor and review HR policies and procedures for compliance to labor laws and adaptation to best practice;
- Drive and manage Staff engagement activities in order to create and build a culture of engaged workforce focusing on employee welfare, safety, wellness & health;
- Work closely with Market OHS Committee, Fire Wardens and First Aiders to ensure their certification and training is current and relevant.
Academic qualifications and/or experience required for this role:
- 5 + Years Minimum Experience in Human Resources and or Training.
- Report writing and KPI experience
- Degree in HR, Business, Management and or Industrial Relations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics and knowledge of HR databases
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes
Skills required for this role
- Result oriented
- Strong administrative skills.
- MS Office Suite – Excel for reporting
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people management and coaching values
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel when required
- Dedication to service excellence and operational improvement
- Passion for employee development
- Job Application Details Express your interest for the above roles via Digicel’s Careers Page @ https://www.digicelgroup.com/en.html, no later than 5pm Saturday, 30 July 2022. All applications must be attached with a cover letter, most recent resume, referee details and copies of required qualifications. Applicants must apply online via Digicel Website/Careers Page. Hard copy applications or applications sent via emails will not be accepted. Digicel Fiji (PTE) Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer