Human Resources Manager
- VOU Dance Fiji Ltd
- Nadi, Fiji
Full time Charity / Not For Profit
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
VOU Dance (Fiji) Ltd is a 100% locally owned performing arts company in Fiji since 2007. VOU is focused on creating sustainable career paths for Fijian artists, and taking the magic of Fijian performing arts to the world!
VOU Dance Fiji Ltd is looking for a Manager People and Culture to join our dynamic team to help guide the development, training and culture of our 50 staff member team, most of whom are creative and artistic Fijian youth.
The Manager People and Culture will be required to:
- Ensure all our staff members feel safe and have open channels of communication.
- Ensure that all of our contracts and company policies are in line with the Fiji Employment Relations Act.
- Develop training programs to ensure all of our team members are growing and developing.
- Organize and facilitate local and international performance touring programs.
The requirements of this position include:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a Human Resources or similar role.
- Friendly, energetic personality and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Passionate about helping young creative cultural practitioners become their best selves.
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Excellent planning, strategy and leadership skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate kindly, honestly and openly with youth.
- Happy to work in a creative team that believes in taking the magic of Fijian music and dance to the world.
Human Resources Manager /Director
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
- Job Application Details If you are interested in this position please send a CV, photo and two references to by clicking "Apply Now" and submit your application online Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.