HVAC Technician (Graduate Position)
- Kokomo Resorts Ltd
- Kokomo Private Island Resort, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
We are looking to recruit fresh university graduate as HVAC Technician to be based in Kadavu.
- Adhere to, standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and policies and procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities, inspections and procedures on assigned HVAC systems, as documented and required.
- Perform Preventive maintenance and breakdowns on electronics boards for HVAC units, Coffee Machine, fuel bowser, golf cart, kitchen appliance
- Perform Preventive maintenance and breakdowns on all commercial laundry equipment
- Perform Preventive maintenance on IT infrastructure and equipment
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable targets are met.
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- Maintain the cleanliness and safekeeping of any storage area, control room, operations room or other identified area or frequented to complete the assigned duties and tasks.
- Maintain all beverage equipment which includes coffee machines.
- Diploma or Trade Certificate in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or equivalent.
- Successfully completed industrial attachment hours working in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration field.
- Prior knowledge and training with Toshiba and Daikin VRF/VRV units will be a benefit for the candidate.
- Prior experience and training in coffee machines, laundry equipment maintenance and repair will be an added advantage for a successful candidate.
- Must have a fundamental awareness and knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Good communication and approachable personality
- Job Application Details If you are suitably qualified for one of the above positions and ready to join our team based in Kadavu, please apply. Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and recent PP size photo Via email to [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview