Inspector CSR (Northern)
- Energy Fiji Limited (EFL)
- Labasa, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The position will be based at the Energy Fiji Limited’s Labasa Depot and will report to the Installation Inspection Coordinator West.
- Assist in field duties for Inspection field teams when required for urgent faults & requests.
- Process applications for permits/power supply, including clearing queues and reassigning.
- Answer enquires from customers and electrical contractors on daily work schedules;
- Provide customer service for customers (internal and external).
- Update and enter customer information into Gentrack Billing System on a regular basis;
- Process inspection defects and follow up on approval with the Inspectors & Planning Department.
- Receive and process completion notices, final and special reading request from customers and Customer Services.
- Attend and follow up on customer enquiries with regards to inspection of new connections.
- Continuous data entry on Gentrack for Electrical Inspections & Electrical Faults.
- Update Inspection Fault Callout Summary Database, and Customer Connection Database for calculation of Operational Performance with regards to Strategic Targets & KPIs and preparing relevant reports.
- Clear and assign of work queues on Permits on Gentrack Velocity.
- Fill requisition forms for purchase stationery, equipment and products as and when required.
- Process fuel invoices and running sheets from drivers within the section for submission to Finance and Fleet Teams.
- Update report on follow up of defect notices.
- Assist and facilitate applications for Wireman’s Licence and/or Electrical Contractor License certifications and renewals as and when required.
- Assist with Customer Care and Cashier Duties if the need arises.
- Carry out any other work delegated by the Installation Inspection Coordinator West, Manager Regulatory & General Manager Customer Services.
- The candidate must have a Diploma in Business Administration or Applied Computing from a recognized institution;
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a similar role;
- The incumbent must have excellent PC skills and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Job Application Details apply at the company profile