- Level 3 Vinod Patel Bldg 10 Stewart St Suva
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Greymouse is the pioneer and reputable BPO operating in Fiji and Philippines
We deliver Managed IT services and Virtual Assistants in various business processes and Co-location facilities to the world, 24×7.
We are dedicated to providing professional managed services and project delivery for our clients. We are committed to customer service, technology and to building a community of liked minded individuals. Our client is on a journey to make the world’s most reliable commercial cooking equipment who are proudly Australian owned design team that supplies to Australia’s largest retailers. They are unique in their industry in the after-sales support they offer to their clients. This role is essential in achieving that goal. We are looking for a person with strong coordination experience to become part of our small team and take on our customer facing function. This role coordinates the installation of our equipment across Australia. It is essential that this person is able to plan and communicate well with construction managers and subcontractors to foster their confidence in our products.
This role will be responsible for:
- Installation Coordination – 80%
Each year this role coordinates about 70 installations around Australia. This involves regular communication with project managers and site supervisors to keep updated on changing construction schedules and then checking with sites to ensure that the right infrastructure is in place and ready before dispatching the equipment from our Brendale Factory. We subcontract installation work to local technicians around the nation. We assist them to resolve the many small challenges that arise on the construction sites. Planning, communication, and practical problem solving are the key skills required in this role.
- Warranty and Support – 10%
This role provides support to our technical team. This includes providing leave cover and overflow support during busy times. This will involve taking and managing warranty claims.
An essential part of this function is recording requests and actions taken in our work management system, so familiarity and comfort using online systems is important.
- Other Tasks – 5%
Occasionally we may call on this role to support in other ways. This may include
- Participating in technical support problem solving
- Training of contractors (possibly interstate if permitted)
Training of operators
Assisting with practical tasks in the factory
The key skills and behaviours required for this role include:
- Experience in managing equipment installations or trades – suitable for managing installations and subcontract service and support remotely.
- A high degree of ownership of the role and the performance of our equipment. The care-factor is critical.
- Great communication skills, inspiring confidence in our equipment and support while we work with users and technicians to resolve their equipment issues. Able to effectively communicate at all levels and in any environment in both verbal and written form. The ideal candidate will be skilled at engaging in dialogue, exploring, listening to and understanding others, empathizing with their situation.
- The ability to work closely with our engineering team, providing accurate and timely updates on complex jobs.
- Demonstrated competence using computers and integrated information systems to enable good tracking of job notes.
- Organizer – able to prioritize and plan multiple activities and meet objectives within established timelines. Attention to detail.
- Our covid response plan requires staff to work from home when isolation is required. Applicants must have a suitable work-from-home space.
- Not essential but highly regarded – Experience in fault finding and diagnosis, suitable for supporting users and technicians over the phone.
This role is supported by our engineers with extensive experience in our products and industry who will provide the in-depth problem resolution for breakdowns.
- Job Application Details This is truly a unique opportunity that Greymouse is offering to YOU in Suva Fiji. If you want to be part of something BIG send your updated CVs to [email protected] We are keen to have you on board and together deliver the service to the client.