View more 8 months ago
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
- 34 Rodwell Road, Suva – City Center, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Carry out internal audit, compliance and investigations for the Group.
- Review Company controls, evaluate risks and propose enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business functions.
- Review compliance of Company operations to applicable laws, regulations and policies and procedures of the Company.
- Gather, analyse and evaluate facts, and prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Propose value added recommendations based on audit findings.
- Conduct follow-up audits; ensure rectification and implementation of recommendations.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player, have a Can-Do attitude with good personal presentation and effective communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of the principles, procedures, and techniques of accounting, and of financial analysis.
- Be willing to travel extensively through-out Fiji.
- Job Application Details If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the above positions, please send written application, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences to [email protected]