View more 8 months ago
- Walu Bay, Suva, Fiji
Full time Manufacturing
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
We are looking for an Internal Auditor.
- Assist in developing internal audit scope and annual plans.
- Perform full audits including risk and controls management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Obtain. analyze and evaluate documentation. reports. data. process flowcharts.
- Document process and prepare audit reports reflecting audit results and findings
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Perform special investigations as required.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding regulations. best practices, tools. techniques and performance standards.
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of Z years working experience preferably in FMCG companies.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Highly developed analytical and reporting skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN WALU BAY
Audit – Internal External
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
- Job Application Details Interested candidates can submit their resumes to team HR at [email protected] or click on "Apply Now'