- Ability to effectively, organise and manage IT Project
- Knowledge and Experience in the following
c. Windows Server 2012/2016 and Virtual Environment
d. Networking – Cable and Wireless, Switchesand Routers etc
e. ERP, Payroll, Microsoft Office,
f. DR environment.
- Create and Submit reports as and when required
- Organise day to day tasks and period service & maintenance
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and other relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the security controls are in place and optimal – CCTV, Biometric, Cyber Threats etc.
- Relevant IT Certifications.
- Over 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid and clean Group 2 driving licence.
- Should be COVID – 19 fully vaccinated.
Terms and conditions of employment including salary will be discussed during the interview.
- Job Application Details nterested candidates are required to send their application with resume, certificates including the contact details of 2 referees to: Human Resources Manager Kasabias Pte Limited GPO Box 167 Suva Or Email: [email protected]