- Suva, Fiji
- Apr 18, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
PwC is a firm committed to collaboration and strong relationships to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust. We are a global community of solvers that leads with the heart and lives by our values. We help our clients, and our people realise their ambitions. We are currently offering an employment opportunity for an outstanding individual at the IT administrator level to join our team in Fiji.
At PwC, the potential is nourished and learning never stops. Horizons are broad, possibilities endless. Effort, achievement and excellence are rewarded. Be a part of the team and provide outstanding services to our clients. Create a career that’s human-led and tech-powered. Bring your experiences. Grow your skills. Make your mark and see yourself as part of a diverse community of solvers. We invite you to be part of The New Equation.
As part of your responsibilities, you will report to the [T Manager and support and maintain our current IT infrastructure and assist with various IT and business transformation projects.you will also assist to perform other general and system support functions, working closely with our Global Technology Solutions (GTS) team within the Asia Pacific region. You will demonstrate drive, determination and business acumen to become a valuable asset to our firm and clients.
- A Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or other relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised university.e Sound knowledge in the administration of Active Directory, Cloud technologies, VMware and Network topologies.
- Ability to develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to end-users
- Competence in working with Google collaboration and productivity applications for businesses and Microsoft office 365.
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft office suite.
- Willingness to learn, ability to work independently and adhere to strict deadlines
PwC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Application Details Applications for this position should include a current resume and qualifications and an outline of your proven experience to carry out the role and how you meet the above criteria. All applications will be treated with strict confidence and should be received by Friday 22 April 2022, quoting “IT Administrator’. Email: [email protected] Post: GPO Box 200, Suva, Fiji. Telephone enquires may be directed to Maca Taoba on (679) 3313955