JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
We’re part of the wider AusX Group of four locations internationally. That means scale, knowledge capital, and career opportunities.
The firm takes a humble approach to support and developing our staff. Our team is young and dynamic and is steadily growing. This growth is why we are looking to bring a senior accountant into the team.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for our helpdesk/IT support and assist with client-related projects, including the following:
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service on the helpdesk and IT management tasks
- Provide Remote support and work on helpdesk tickets for our clients
- Respond to and manage all alerting, logged, or phoned issues in a timely manner whilst keeping to agreed SLA’s
- Work on projects as required.
- Provide feedback and communicate effectively with the team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems (servers and desktops, Windows 10)
- Good understanding of Windows applications like Microsoft Office
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring IT hardware and Windows software.
- VMWare and Hyper-V would be beneficial
- Office 365 experience (and associated support)
- Good Networking knowledge.
- Sound and demonstrated troubleshooting ability. 6 months of experience would be ideal but not essential
- Strong communication.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Customer-focused and driven.
- The ability to use LogMein, TeamViewer and SolarWinds RMM, and other cloud-ready applications
- Working knowledge of backup technologies (onsite and cloud-based)
Microsoft Certified Professional and other IT qualifications are highly desirable
Why join our team
- We are a firm with strong growth in client base
- We believe in creating meaningful relationships with team members and clients
- You will be supported and mentored by senior staff members.
Package: 10k to 15k
- Job Application Details If this role sounds perfect for you, we would love to hear from you. Application for the above position to be forwarded at: [email protected]