Kids Club Manager
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel, Sanasana, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
What is the job?
Responsible Resort Recreational Activities and Planet Trekkers (Kids Club).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services
- Manage all staff in this department
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services
- Access sales and marketing data
- Assist with the development of new products and services
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines (eg signage guidelines, safety guidelines, etc)
- Deliver high quality service to guests
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs
- Attend and input at management meetings as required
- Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
What we need from you
- Communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving and organizational abilities
- Proficiency in Water Sports and Dive
- Environmental Aspects.
Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management, 2 years related experience in Activities & Kids club operations.
- Job Application Details Send your applications together with your CV, copies of education certificates and both sides of your vaccination cards to [email protected]