View more 7 months ago
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Assist the Legal Manager in all legal matters including preparation of cases, legal opinion, legal research, submissions and debt recovery.
- Prepare legal documents such as contracts and hire/sales purchase agreement including court pleadings.
- Attend to Employment Relations Tribunal.
- Undertake legal research about the case in question.
- Regularly upgrade knowledge about corporate law and new amendments that have been implemented.
- Draft and review a varied range of commercial agreements and manage litigation and assist in insurance matters.
- Provide active legal support to implement corporate actions that are compliant with corporate compliance requirements.
- At least three years experience in a legal environment
- Strong business acumen and good knowledge of commercial law and preparation of security documents.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Excellent attention to detail and a good team player
- Job Application Details Interested candidates are requested to email curriculum vitae detailing experience, qualifications and references to [email protected] with subject as the position applied for. Applications can also be posted to: Head of Group Human Resources Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited P O Box 299 Suva