Machine Technician (experience required)
- Golden Manufacturers
- Nasinu, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Golden Manufacturers Pte Limited (Golden) is a private company incorporated in Fiji in 1982.
Golden is Fiji’s largest manufacturer of Corrugated Cardboard, Packaging and Labels for world-renowned companies including but not limited to: – Fiji Water, Star-Kist, Foster Group, Nestle and Coca Cola.
Our Products are exported, including but not limited to: – Australia, American Samoa – USA, Hawaii – USA, Western Samoa, Tonga, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, New Caledonia, Vanuatu and the Cook Islands.
Golden was the first packaging company in the South Pacific to be locally owned and operated. Golden was the first company in Fiji to be certified with ISO 9001. Packaging and labels are manufactured in accordance with procedures that are current with ISO 9001:2009 certification.
Due to the expansion of products and services, Golden is looking to recruit a Trouble Shooting Machine Technician to be part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities include: –
- Work to plan, analyze and control the quality of manufacturing processes.
- Provide training to team members on relevant processes and equipment operations saf
- Monitor equipment and take action in the event of loss of production.
- Delegates manufacturing tasks so that team can meet production
- Checks manufacturing equipment and control points to ensure efficient performance is maint
- Evaluates new production
- Makes recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs.
- Nurtures cooperation and communication within the production team and other departments.
- Part of the trial team and liaise with suppliers.
Skills and Qualifications include: –
- Tertiary qualification with minimum 11 years of working knowledge in a Label Printing role, international market experience desired.
- Must have technical exposure in flexographic, gravure and label printing machines.
- Must be able to manage adhesive printing and comply with manufacturing system procedures.
- Must have high attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy skills.
- On the job skills.
- Software applications.
Benefits include: –
- A salary commensurate with duties, skills, qualifications and experience.
- Be part of an energetic team culture.
- Gain valuable experience in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Job Application Details How to Apply: If you have the qualification, experience and necessary skills then please submit your application letter with: A detailed Resumé, Relevant documents. Reference to ‘GML-Machine Technician’ to [email protected] OR click on "Apply Now" and submit your application online (Resume, photos, application letter) Tips on uploading CV: https://myjobsfiji.com/blog/uploading-cvs/ For more information on key responsibility(s), please call us on Telephone Number: 3391522.