JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for coordinating and driving compulsory and voluntary members contribution both in membership numbers and value and to drive additional contribution through stakeholder management whilst ensuring compliance with the FNPF Act 2011.
• Masters in Banking, Accounting, Commerce; OR
• At least 8 – 10 years’ leadership experience in relationship management.
• Proven track record and experience in effective marketing and conversion to business in terms of number and value.
• Working knowledge and experience in translating executive management decision into action plans.
• In depth knowledge of the FNPF Act, Employers Policy and Procedures.
• Knowledgeable of implementing and managing risk assessment programs.
• Demonstrates strict adherence to systems, policies and procedural compliance.
• Good negotiation and project management skills.
• Strong time and people management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
• Ability to work with strict deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Job Application Details A detailed job description for the above position can be accessible on the following link: A market driven salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Please note that incomplete and late applications will not be considered. To submit your applications please visit our website: myfnpf.com.fj.