- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
- 34 Rodwell Road, Suva – City Center, Fiji
Full time Legal
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the Legal department.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
- Provide continuous leadership, supervision, training and development of department staff ensuring an effective and motivated team.
- Able to lead on and manage the leadership development programs.
- Able to work closely with operational leaders to identify, enhance, and integrate processes in order to develop and identify talent management.
- Able to resolve conflicts, motivate employees and speaking to the workforce on behalf of the company and preserving customer relationships.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister with at least eight years legal experience ideally in a leading organisation, with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Good planning and organisation skills and a proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters.
- Excellent Time Management and Organisational Skills.
- Strong training and developing skills.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
- Job Application Details If you meet the above criteria and interested in the above position, please send a written application, with a detailed resume to [email protected]