Manager Training- Carpenters Fiji Limited
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Facilitate the development and implementation of yearly training plan to meet business needs and ensure cost effectiveness and delivery within budget.
- Coach and mentor individual Training Officers to develop their skills continuously and observe the Training Team’s delivery regularly to ensure that programme standards and expectations are met.
- Manage external training & accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Meet with business units to conduct skills gap analyses and identify areas of development for teams and individuals.
- Conduct regular training needs analyses and make recommendations to address skills gaps.
- Manage group Apprenticeship Scheme, Cadetship and Management Trainee Programs.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of training grant claim.
- Set time frame and timeline for all review as part of the continuous improvement plan.
- Assist with core HR duties as and when required.
- Degree or higher qualification in Management and Public Administration/Human Resources Management or any relevant field.
- Accredited Training Officer or Training Instructor from the National Training and Productivity Centre.
- Three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with developing and monitoring training and assessment strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good organizational and leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor staff.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel extensively throughout Fiji and Pacific Region.
Human Resources Training & Development, Teaching (Pre-School/Primary/Secondary /Tertiary)
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
- Job Application Details Interested candidates can apply by clicking on "Apply Now" button or email resume detailing experience, qualification and references to [email protected] with subject as "Manager Training"