JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
· Conduct Engine overhaul and servicing.
· Conduct Hydraulic maintenance and also Heavy and light vehicle maintenance.
· Swiftly and comprehensively fault-find, rectify problems on mechanical equipment/components of fixed and mobile plant (including pumps; conveyors; power gen sets; lifting equipment; valves; pressurized pipe work, etc.)
· Adhere to preventive maintenance (PM) schedules; carry out scheduled servicing (oil change, lubrication, etc.) and attend to breakdowns as an when necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
1. At least 3 years work experience in a similar role.
2. Trade Certified or Tertiary qualifications in Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Plant Engineering
3. Class 5 Engineer
4. Working knowledge as a Marine Fitter and heavy diesel fitter/mechanic is required with knowledge on pumps; conveyors; Cummins, CAT, Volvo engines; and hydraulic.
5. Fluent in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English.
- Job Application Details Please forward written application and resume detailing qualification and experience, by close of business on 29th July 2022 to [email protected]