We’re part of the wider AusX Group of four locations internationally. That means scale, knowledge capital, and career opportunities.
An exciting marketing opportunity is available to support the business across its digital and e-commerce transformation. You will help drive marketing outcomes through effective online product/service marketing and by supporting the business to increase online revenue. Offering broad exposure to overseas sourcing, you will be involved in planning, coordinating, and analysing projects/services & supporting the entire life cycle of online marketing outputs
Day to Day
As a marketing and e-commerce professional, you will have a diverse range of general marketing skills and the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Experience building and launching an online e-commerce platform for sales of products & services.
- Social media and e-commerce savvy and be able to educate the business on best e-commerce practice
- Able to manage Stakeholders (internally & externally) to execute e-commerce project deliverables.
- Able to build relationships across business units to ensure products/services are launched on your own and marketplace platforms
- Produce and utilise reports/data for the marketing and sales teams
- Coordinate samples for photo shoots & advertising
- Administrative support to the sales & marketing teams
- Following up on shipping requests and working closely with customers’ inventory planning teams
- Strong digital marketing skills (e-commerce and online marketplace)
- Strong project management skills and ability to understand an e-commerce build’s technical requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively across other departments (marketing, sales, operations)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work to and meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Reporting to the Business Manager based locally, you will be given the support and guidance needed to be successful in your role. The right attitude and a willingness to work to outcomes will be crucial to success with this organisation.
Why join our team?
- We are a firm with strong growth in client base
- We believe in creating meaningful relationships with team members and clients
- You will be supported and mentored by senior staff members
Package: 10K to 15k
- Job Application Details If this role sounds perfect for you, we would love to hear from you. Application for the above position to be forwarded at: [email protected]