- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Reporting to Team Lead Public Relations & Marketing, you will play a key role in marketing FNPF products and services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
• At least five (5) years’ of professional experience in a similar role.
• Proven experience in managing and developing marketing campaigns.
• Familiar with website content management system.
• Good understanding of statistical and data analysis methods.
• Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
• Proven experience in conceptualizing, copy writing, content management, scheduling and monitoring.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Proven experience in events management.
• Creativity and commercial awareness.
• A team player with a customer oriented approach.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, graphics and video editing softwares
A market-driven salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Please note that incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- Job Application Details TO APPLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/24810/marketing-officer/