Marketing & Publishing Manager
- Pacific Theological College
- 78 Vuya Road Nasese, Suva, Fiji Island
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
TERMS OF REFERENCE:
Responsible for establishing and building the groundwork for the PTC press, within the Centre of Research for New Pacific Consciousness of the university, publishing all PTC academic work including theses, and materials for the university transition, marketing of college programmes and resources.
The desired outcomes of the position are to:
- Design and implement a marketing strategy for awareness and profiling of the university vision, concepts and future offerings.
- Design and produce the marketing campaign content for profiling, advertisement and features on various marketing platforms.
- Oversee the design of marketing features such as video advertisements.
- Design and implement the groundwork for the PYC press within the Centre of Research for New Pacific Consciousness.
- Collate and publish all PTC academic work including thesis of students.
- Publishing of all college materials in relation to the university transition.
- Develop and negotiate a network of marketing agencies in the region and international to market the vision, university concepts and university offerings.
- Ensure availability for and participation in all other PTC activities that are scheduled and which require all staff participation and contributions.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related roles is required for this role. Strong leadership skills and good knowledge of data analytics are also needed for this role. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing with a high degree of professionalism and sensitivity and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work flexibly and harmoniously in a team contributing to team outcomes.
- Job Application Details Email Applications together with your CV to Manager Human Resources: [email protected]