- Danam (Fiji) Pte Ltd
- Lautoka, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Danam (Fiji) Pte Ltd is an Apparel Manufacturing company based in Lautoka, an equal opportunity employer and a leading exporter of apparel to some of the world’s top brands. We are looking for outstanding and dynamic individuals with reliability, honesty and integrity, to join our company for the following positions:
MERCHANDISER / CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- He / She will be a key contact person between the coy & clients.
- Will be responsible for order processing, ensuring customer delivery dates are met, analyzing sales information, communicating with clients and other departments internally, etc.
Minimum Qualification: Required:
- Form 7 or Appropriate Tertiary Degree or Diploma qualifications.
- Previous experience in a related role or knowledge of production will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Proficient computer skills, especially in MS Office applications.
- Job Application Details How to Apply: Send fully documented (written application and C.V.)} including relevant details of qualifications, experience, certified academic certificate and transcripts, birth certificate, TIN letter, two (2) referees and a passport-sized photo are to be submitted via post or email to: The Human Resource Group Team Leader P.O. Box 1074, Lautoka or [email protected] Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within two weeks from the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We thank you for showing interest to join Danam. Check the Danam website www.danamfiji.com for more details.