Modelling Analyst : Offshore
- RCL Services Pte Limited
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Modelling Analyst – Offshore
RCL Services is looking for a motivated individual to jain our Workflow Strategy & Analytics Team as a Modelling Analyst – Offshore on a 12 months contract with a view to permanency. Reporting to the Manager, Workflow Strategy & Analytics, the incumbent, will be required to utilise our database and other data sources to create demonstrated value from data modelling and analytical pieces of work. There will be a focus on actionable insight so that analysis and modelling work leads to business value and better business performance.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Advanced Modelling Techniques and Analysis (Primary focus area)
- Analyse and interpret large amounts of data in order to find patterns. trends and correlations.
- Build predictive/machine leaming models and combine models through ensemble modelling to address business problems
- Develop a range of high-quality business intelligence outputs including visual and dynamic reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- BI Reports Developing and Maintenance
- Technology Assessment and adoption
- Look to automate modelling/analytical processes so that they can be incorporated into aur CRM platform (RCS) and data platforms.
- Implementation of Recommendations
- Identification of new data sources and quality metrics on existing data
- Team Development/Knowledge Transfer
To secure this opportunity you will need:
- Postgraduate degree in related discipline Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or similar (Masters preferable)
- Previous experience working in a data mining, modelling or analytics role.
- Demonstrated hands experience in programming with coding languages in particular, Python and SQL.
- Previous experience with modelling software such as SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Strong understanding of analysis, modelling and propensity scoring techniques.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to apply these to business problems.
- Attuned to financial and commercial matters. Focuses on costs, profits, markets, new business opportunities and activities which will bring the largest return
- Excellent time management skills so that deadlines are met
- Good verbal and written skills to ensure that the gap between technical and non-technical resources is bridged.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and standards of excellence. Committed to the achievement and maintenance of quality
- Takes responsibility and accountability for achieving required actions and outcomes: is keen to see tasks through to completion. Demonstrates capacity for sustained effort and is highly motivated to achieve goals
- Job Application Details If you are ready to take the next step in your career, do not miss this opportunity! To apply, please submit your updated resume and cover letter to our Recruitment emai: [email protected]