Occupational Health, Safety & Environment (OHSE) Officer
- Golden Manufacturers
- Nasinu, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Golden Manufacturers Pte Ltd is a leading name in manufacturing of paper and flexible plastic-based packaging products. Our products find wide application in areas of Agricultural Produce, Food & Beverages, Industrial packaging and Educational Institutions. We are looking for a dedicated, focused and experienced:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the above position reporting to the OHSE Coordinator and be based at BOILA CIRCLE, VALELEVU.
• Ensure GML has an active OHSE committee, all members are trained and Certified by certified Accredited Training Personal/ Institute.
• Obtain the Workplace Registration certificate for GML from MOL.
• Conducting staffs / contractor inductions.
• Work closely with the contracted Fire Agent to ensure all fire equipment are regularly serviced, Fire Alarm testing done Monthly and Annual survey conducted as planned.
• Obtain the Building Compliance Certificate for all GML properties from NFA.
• Assist OHSE Coordinator in planning and conducting OHSE related inhouse trainings.
• Investigate injuries/ incidents and report to relevant stakeholders.
• Assist OHSE Coordinator in conducting OHSE Audits internally, preparing reports and in consultation with relevant key stakeholders resolve hazards / issues identified.
• Coordinate Fire drills with Emergency wardens / NFA.
• Assist OHSE Coordinator in implementing ISO45001 (OHS Management system) for GML.
• Any other task assigned by the OHSE Coordinator.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in the field of Occupational Health Safety & Environment Officer.
• Self motivated with ability to be prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
• Good knowledge of OHS Act & OHS Legislation of Fiji.
• Good knowledge of Environment Act of Fiji.
• Good knowledge of ACCF Legislation of Fiji.
• Should possess good computer knowledge.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible with assigned work schedule.
• Highly fluent in spoken and written English.
Preferred level qualifications:
• Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
• Certificate in OHS Modules 1 to IV.
• Certificate in Training of Trainers Modules 1 to IV.
• Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety – would be an added Advantage.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate commensurate with his/her knowledge, skills and experience.
- Job Application Details Applications including detailed CVs should be addressed to: Human Resources Golden Manufacturers Limited PO Box 6518 Nasinu. Applications may also be e-mailed to [email protected]