- Fiji Commerce & Employers Federation
- Suva, Fiji
- Apr 18, 2022
The Fiji Employers & Fiji Hotel Association (FEFHA)invites applications from suitably qualified Persons for the role of OFFICE CLEANER, on a full-time basis for a 3-year term.
In this role you will:
- Maintain office cleanliness, which includes clearing and cleaning all areas of the office including offices, kitchen, cubicles, bathrooms, common areas, mopping floors, dusting computers and phones on daily basis using the approved cleaning supplies and materials.
- Keep kitchens and toilets in a hygienic condition and replenish sanitary items as deemed necessary.
- Keep inventory of office cleaning materials needs, monitor usage and ensure adequate stocks by advising the accountant.
- Periodically deep-clean the reception area, kitchen shelves, kitchen appliances, server room, boardrooms, meeting rooms, windows, and other areas as per agreed schedule.
- Request purchase of housekeeping supplies/equipoment on a monthly or as needed basis.
- Notify supervisor about any repairs that s/he deems necessary.
- Ensure proper arrangement of office furniture and equipment, items in storeroom, and items in common areas, and inform the accountant immediately in case of missing items or those that need repair or replacement.
- Run errands as needed, that is, running to the bank on behalf of the accountant, picking up stationary items from vendors, etc.
- Prepare tea/coffee for meetings in the Offices.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by supervisors.
You will have a Secondary school certificate and at least 3 years work experience in office cleaning. Training in cleaning skills is a significant advantage.
Skills in excellent interpersonal and communication skills, time management, team player, flexibility, initiative, independent, uphold integrity and ability to work in a multicultural environment will be an advantage.
Fluent in spoken English.
‘The Fiji Employers & Fiji Hotel Association is an equal opportunity employer’
- Job Application Details Applications for the above Positions are to be submitted by the 22nd of April 2022, together with a detailed CV, Referee Names, and addressed to: The Chief Executive Officer Fiji Employers & Fiji Hotel Association Employers Hub, 42 Gorrie Street PO Box 575 SUVA Or by e-mail to [email protected]