Operations Support Officer – TT Desk
- Bred Bank
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Become part of BRED Bank (Fiji) Pte Ltd, subsidiary of the 2™ largest banking group in “rance, serving more than 31.2 million customers, employing more than 100,000 people worldwide, and counting 9 million cooperative shareholders.
This is a full time position based at our Head Office reporting to the Manager Operations Support.
- Collect TT (Telegraphic Transfers) from Customers and Branches, verify supporting documentation against bank’s and regulatory requirements
- Process inward and outward TT orders in the IT system.
- Meet with Customers in order to collect TT orders or supporting documentation, and develop and strengthen business relationship.
- Performing regulatory searches such as FRCS, FIU and FICAC.
- Perform other Operations Support tasks as and when needed, such as customer file verifications, cheques clearing, salary posting or compiling data for management or regulatory reporting.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of proven experience in Banking or Finance Institution with a good understanding of banking systems and Clearing
- Previous experience with a Core Banking System and SWIFT.
- Good knowledge of the Exchange Control Act.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Has good interpersonal skills and ability to identify and resolve/escalate issues.
- Have a pleasant personality, outstanding presentation and good written and verbal communication.
- Job Application Details Apply to: Human Resources and Training, BRED Bank (Fiji) Pte Ltd, Private Mail Bag, Suva, Fiji or e-mail to: [email protected], Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.