Operations Team Leader (Airline Ticketing Experience Required)
- Helloworld Travel Ltd
- Nadi, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Are you passionate and have experience in the airline industry?
Have experience in airline ticketing?
Have an eye for detail?
Are you an inspiring team leader?
If you answered YES to all of the above….we wish to hear from you!
Helloworld Travel Group Company is seeking a full-time Fares and Ticketing Team Leader to join the Air Tickets ticketing team in our Nadi location.
Working as part of a national team, you will be leading a team that is required to handle any questions asked by a Travel Agent in relation to interpreting Airline Fare Rules and their Ticketing processes whilst delivering air tickets efficiently and cost-effectively.
As a member of the Helloworld Travel Group – working at Air Tickets will provide you the opportunity to be part of Australia’s leading integrated travel businesses. The group encompasses travel brands providing franchised retail services, wholesale products, specialist government and corporate business travel and ticket distribution services across eight countries.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Lead and manage a team of ticketing staff
- Accurate and correct issuance of all types of Airline Documentation
- A pleasant and professional manner when taking incoming telephone queries from our customers.
- Providing superior airfare assistance to our customers, this involves being practical, flexible, accurate and offering options.
- Ability to communicate with your co-workers, in a professional and understanding manner.
- Accepting that all people have different levels of expertise and using your knowledge to enhance the skills and or knowledge of others.
- Must be punctual, professional and conscientious
- Must be able to assist in other duties as directed.
- Ability to solve problems professionally and efficiently whilst adhering to company policies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Leadership and coaching for your team
- High level of customer service
- Good understanding of Travel Agency operations, both leisure and corporate
- Experience in ticketing
- High competency level of fares and ticketing, with ability to decipher fare sheets and rules quickly and accurately
- Knowledge and experience of 2 or more CRS systems
- Self-motivated and proactive in expanding own knowledge and skill set
- Excellent keyboard skills with a high degree of speed and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
Do you have customer service experience?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
How many years of experience do you have as a Fares and Ticketing Consultant?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details How to apply Click on "Apply Now" and submit your CV and application letter online.