- Natural Waters of Viti Ltd
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Reporting to the Team Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the operating of machines OEE levels are maintained at or above 85%.
- Sets up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- Maintains and cleans machines before and after each shift
- Monitors machines during every process to ensure optimum output
- Troubleshoots problems during machine operation
- Ensures that regular autonomous maintenance procedures are carried out
- Performs Safety checks on the machine
- Ensures that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Ensures stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
- Maintains activity logs: downtime logged in EIT and work orders and work requests in MEX
- Flexibility to operate and maintain all operations equipment including but not limited to: Forklift, Blower/Filler, labeler, Shrink wrapper, case erectors, case packer, case sealer, palletizer, and stretch wrapper
- Escalates issues beyond elementary repair capabilities and assists maintenance technicians as required to effect repairs and maintenance
- Performs other tasks as and when required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Form 6 pass
- Operator experience with at least 2 years equivalent work experience in related field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Extensive Manufacturing background, especially in bottling environment with technical experience is preferred.
- Valid group 9 driving license is preferred.
Successful applicants must have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and competency in using Lean problem-solving tools. Extensive experience in manufacturing is preferred, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of the business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organizational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and model Company’s core values: Continuous Learning, Insight to Action, Passionate Advocate for Our Brand, Respect for Each Other and Departmental Collaboration
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
- Job Application Details Applications can be sent by email to [email protected] FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.